Comming soon
Movingboom Logo

To become a removals partner we have a number of criteria that you must meet to be considered.




You MUST be a professional removal company.


You MUST have Goods in Transit Insurance or equivalent.


You MUST be VAT registered or equivalent in your country.


You MUST be a business registered with Companies House or similar in your country.


You MUST be able to prove your identity.


You MUST be able to provide proof of your business address.




Companies who are part of Trade Organisations and who can provide proof of membership.